Monday, October 22, 2007
I removed her photo from my friendster. Somehow,
she just turn me off. she does bother me. I mean, we used to be close before but why must she be like this? I dont bear grudges(?). Now, i just feel like changing my name =( Maybe girls are really petty?
Ive been skipping school for 3 days and it's a very bad thing. Going to school everyday is like a burden to me. The teachers are so irritating. And 'm not close with my classmates at all. I only hang around with QunDa. Other than that, i dont bother to communicate much with them. I am not
anti-social, it's just that their character doesnt click with mine (the only reason i can think of).
Why must humans keep complaining? Nothing please us. This not right la, that not right. Come on, cant we just accept that NOTHING IS PERFECT? Maybe it better off being an ailen. Wahahaha. I am just trying to waste my time. I am meeting YY & Jing at 4 but its 2.30pm now =.=
JDREYS; my girls, my loves.
Oh look, that girl came online.FIFI / rcmy *
howyingying