Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Today is a beautiful day but still it doesn’t inspire me because internally my day is filled with torment. I am in despair because I have not had enough of you in my life lately. I ve become accustom to the sweet serenity of your voice and the way your conversation excites and stimulates me. I miss everything about you especially the way our lives have become intricately interwoven. So enjoy the sunshine on your beautiful face, just realize that the sunshine is not shining on me until I hear from you. My sunshine depends on you..
The watery drops filled my eyes..Letting all the thousand thoughts invade into my mind...Turning back to take a last look at you...Haven't asked you when have your heart turned so cold..Gazing at the road in front of meIt was a long and lonely road...Closing my eyes and sighed...Everything has gone with the wind...We met by chance...Yearning for each other in the wind... We met through fate...Wishing our love were ever so strong...A quiet and lonely night...Coming back to reality...Saying goodbye to dreams...Wishing it was a cool goodbye...There was no turning back...A thousand lonely nights...Wiping my tears and let a love flew away from me... Please treasure everything...Everything has gone with the wind..
At times when I'm feeling down and low,I can think of you and you aloneAnd I make a wish on one bright starThat you'll forever be just who you are..When I lay in bed late at night, I dream about a sparkling light... In it, I see your smiling face...And I wish we were together in that magical place...I never imagined life as such..But being with you has given me so much...That nothing I could possibly... Could ever replace the day we met...
Hearts are broken,wounds are healed,my mind moves on,the light shines through,night time shines with me.mend this heart... I ask of thee,for this is my final pleed...The path has wondered on, my love is fading,for there is only a single tear...My mortal wounds will heal,I will tend my broken heart,as far as time can see...Alas we move on,to see new things, but I will never quit loving thee...
howyingying